Friday, July 13, 2007

I'VE BEEN BLOCKED!

I just find out that the Bull Moose blog, along with Netmom's site and Atomic City Talk, has been blocked from all county computers.

I have no problem with access to non-essential websites being blocked on work computers, that is a standard practice. However, I find it interesting that my site has been blocked while access to www.insideandersoncounty.com, which is owned and operated by Alan Beauchamp, is still allowed. Do you think that we've touched a nerve? Exactly what have we said that the "powers that be" don't want read?

From them, in a warped sense, I'll take this as a compliment.

2 comments:

daco said...

Congratulations!

poison ivy said...

Must have hit a sour note. Maybe if this is all brought out in the open we can clean up and move on. I just have one question, how does this keep going on and on and on.